Our COVID-19 Protocol
Thank you for trusting The Animal Hospital of Adel with the care of your companion animal and for your understanding and patience over the past several months. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, your health and safety remain our top priority. With that in mind, using recommendations from the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), The Animal Hospital of Adel continues to follow the protocol changes that were enacted earlier this year.
Social Distancing Measures
We will be open during normal business hours however only hospital staff will be allowed inside the hospital.
- Upon arrival please call the office (515–993–3410) to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will review your pet’s history, discuss any concerns, and answer any questions you may have over the phone.
- Once all necessary information has been collected, a staff member will meet you at the front door to get your pet and bring it into the hospital for care. Dogs need to be on a leash and cats must be in carriers.
- After completion of the exam or treatment, a staff member will call you to review the results and go over any recommendations.
- Payments can be taken over the phone or when the staff member returns your pet to you at the front door.
- Additionally, you are encouraged to use our online store for any food or medication needs. These items will be shipped directly to you. https://animalhospitaladel.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/
- If you need to come to the hospital to pick up any food or medication, please call the office when you arrive and a staff member will arrange payment and then meet you at the front door with your purchase.
- If for any reason the hospital staff determines it is necessary for you to come into the hospital you will be required to wear a mask.
- If you are not feeling well, please have a healthy family member or friend bring your pet to the hospital.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 515–993–3410.
Our goal is to continue to provide comprehensive care for your pet while keeping our clients and staff safe and healthy. Thank you for your patronage.